This course is ideal for developers who want to protect their clients’ sites, and for anyone else who just wants to learn more web security.
- Why security is important
- Who is a hacker?
- How to write a security policy
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Cross site request forgery (CSRF)
- SQL Injection
- Session hijacking and locking
- Passwords and encryption
- Secure credit card payments.
About the author: Kevin Skogland is the founder of NovaFabrica, a web development agency focused on delivering custom, scalable solutions using RubyonRails, PHP, SQL and related technologies. Nova Fabrica’s clients include An Event Apart, Atlas Carpet Mills, Consulate Film, Gregorius|Pineo, Maharam, Oakley, and The Bold Italic, among others. Kevin is a Lynda.com author with over 15 years of teaching and web development experience.